Who we are:
References to "our Website" or "the Website" are to www.intelloc.com.
What information we collect and how:
The information we collect via the Website may include –
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address: this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
6. We will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. You will only be asked for your member name and password when you initiate the contact and only if the member name and password are necessary to correct a service problem.
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with La Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos (LOPD), the Data Protection Act 1998, Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and all other applicable laws and protocols established in any country in accordance with that territory's Data Protection Protocols and Laws. The details we collect will be used:
To process your order, to provide after-sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Like many other Web sites, www.intelloc.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users' movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
www.intelloc.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of $20 US to cover administration expenses to the following address:
Calvia 07181 Palma Nova
Palma de Mallorca